Tall Looped Handle Fork Hand Truck
Item No. 67489
Taking our tall fork hand trucks one step further. The Multi Fork hand truck has a second handle for even more leverage when pulling back large loads and the rear wheels take the entire load off of the operator. Like our other fork hand trucks, the forks are adjustable, allowing you to pick up a variety of loads.
- Looped handle & rear kick bar for improved leverage
- 12” taller than our standard fork hand trucks
- Adjustable / Removable handle
- 3/4” solid steel axle
- Dual 10” Flat free wheels with steel hubs
- Swivel rear casters with 10” Flat free wheels
- Adjustable forks; 6” to 29” wide
- 10’ Auto retracting ratchet strap
- Adjustable rear wheel position (Low position hauling cement tent ballasts)
- 1,000 lb capacity
Need another reason to choose American Cart?
- Made in the USA
Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Heavy Duty
Standard on all of our products. We build our carts to outwork and outlast others.
- Powder Coated
Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish.
- Three Year Limited Warranty
We stand behind our products.
- Ready to Ship
Most carts are in stock and ready to go.
- American Sourced Steel & Aluminum
Built from American made metals.
- Easy to Operate
Designed with customer input to make your job easier.
- Dimensions: W: 30” D: 68” H: 47.5”
- Low Profile Dimensions: W: 30” D: 68” H: 35”
- Forks: W: 3” D: 20” Adj: 6-19”
- Weight: 138 lb
- Capacity: 1,000 lb
- Typically Ships: Freight; fully assembled
Carts, excluding any finishes, casters and wheels are warranted for three (3) years from date of original purchase.
Casters and wheels are warranted for 90 days from date of original purchase.
We will repair, without charge, any defect due to faulty material or workmanship. These warranties do not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, improper installation, accidental damage or when repairs or modifications have been made or attempted to be made by anyone other than Granite Industries.
Any defective products that meet warranty specifications and Granite Industries approval, may be returned to the factory to be repaired or replaced free of charge. (Granite Industries will pay to ship replacement item(s) to the customer; however the customer is responsible for shipment of products to the factory).
This remedy is the sole remedy in contact, tort or otherwise, and Granite Industries is not liable for incidental, consequential
or special damages.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Should you have any questions, contact Granite Industries (Proof of purchase may be required).
View all of our American Cart & Rack Videos